Position: Senior HRBP
Industry: Renewable Energy/High-Tech
For one of our European clients, a fast-growing high-tech company, are we looking for an (International) experienced and very Hands-on Senior HRBP, based in Shanghai.
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of a business.
- Partner with different departments to work on value-added programs in areas of training, development, career mobility, and job performance.
- Collaborate with the HR team to champion and accelerate a culture of excellence in which people feel engaged and inspired to deliver top business results.
- Diagnose and optimize core HR processes.
- Educate, coach, and partner with managers on performance management and employee development goals.
- Provide HR expertise in the areas of feedback, employee relations, development and coaching, compensation, and organizational development.
- Participate in the continual development of HR programs, such as recruiting retention, compensation, benefits, and Learning & Development.
- Develop people strategies and design approaches for diagnosing and enhancing organizational effectiveness and employee satisfaction.
- Analyze and interpret various types of employee reports (e.g., compensation, job levels, and attrition) to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions to their client group.
- Educate team members on compensation practices, including compensation, performance feedback, performance calibration, and career transitions.
- At least 8+ years working experience as a senior HR manager or director.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, working experience of supporting Sales/Marketing department in Export industry is preferred.
- Business-oriented and result-oriented.
- More channels for foreign talent development
- Management & leadership skills in addition to good planning and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Demonstrable proactive approaches to problem-solving
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and be adaptable to various competing demands.
Please send you CV to Ernst-Jan van Hurne (EJ): EJ@access-people.com