ANALYST INTERN – M&A AND STRATEGY ADVISORY
Nordic Match is a boutique M&A and Strategy Advisor headquartered in Shanghai, China. Our business model is to act as a long-term partner to Nordic companies with innovative technologies and strong brands by providing support for their China strategy.
Nordic Match has a strong edge in Nordic-China related services with a team of dual-cultural / lingual individuals possessing experience from working at industry leading corporations in relevant industries. The founder team has built strong relationships with Nordic companies and a willing network of Chinese investors ready to partner up with Nordic companies offering unique products and / or advanced technology to the Chinese market.
As an Analyst Intern at Nordic Match, you will be working close to the founding team and be an integral part of the formation of Nordic Match and the build up of our Chinese investor network.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
Work independently to design and develop templates used for data collection
Independently collect data either through desk research, interviews, surveys , or other (depending on the
project’s scope, nature and requirements)
Preparing concise, accurate documents including proposals to prospective clients as well as presentations to existing clients with support from the founders
Actively contributing and delivering value to Nordic Match ́s portfolio companies/live projects
Assist in daily operational tasks
- Relevant work experience (e.g. western investment banks, private equity funds, big 4 accounting firms)
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both oral and written
- High attention to detail, strong communication skills and proven team-player
- Motivated, ambitious and able to perform well under pressure
- Ability to handle and structure large quantities of data and information Working time:
- Minimum 4 days a week for 6 months. Full time availability is a plus.
For the right candidate, the internship can be converted into a full-time graduate position.
21F, Sino-Ocean Tower Phase II, No. 618 East Yan An Road, Shanghai
If you are interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Email title: Analyst Intern – Name – School – Grade. We look forward to receiving your application!