Welcome to our Bulletin Tutorial Series and here we would like to guide and help you know how to use our internal system to manage your memberships, for example adding new members, posting job vacancies, publishing articles and much more.
(Please note that Only a Primary Member of the company has the authority to utilise certain functions such as introducing new members, posting articles and jobs.)
Our 3rd tutorial is about ‘How to post job vacancies at Swedcham Job Portal’. By following the below instructions step-by-step, you will be able to post and update new job vacancies at our Job Portal. Well, let’s jump into it and get started.
- Click on: http://www.swedcham.cn, and then go to Login on the menu top right.
- Once you have logged in to the account, you will be able to see your Account Infomation as illustrated down below.
- Click the Job Portal Dashboard button and then you will be guided into the webpage as illustrated down below.
- Then click Add New Job button and fill out all required information regarding the jobs.
- Click the Submit Job button and once the job posting has been approved by Swedcham, then the status of the job posting will be shown as Published, together the job post will be shown on the Job Portal of Swedcham homepage.
- Congratulations that you have now managed to post new job vacancies on our website and we hope our step-by-step instruction could help your company to find the perfect candidates!
If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org