Welcome to our Bulletin Tutorial Series and here we would like to guide and help you know how to use our internal system to manage your memberships, for example adding new members, posting job vacancies, publishing articles and much more.
(Please note that Only a Primary Member of the company has the authority to utilise certain functions such as introducing new members, posting articles and jobs.)
Our 1st tutorial is about ‘How to add new members to your company’s membership profile’. By following the below instructions step-by-step, you will be able to add new members to our system as well as having access to our member and partner company’s main contact information. Well, let’s jump into it and get started.
- Click on: http://www.swedcham.cn, and then go to Login on the menu top right.
- Once you have logged in to the account, you will be able to see your Account Infomation as illustrated down below.
3. Click the Memberships button and then you will be guided into the webpage as illustrated down below and then click View Membership Details.
4. Click the + Add New Member button down on the left side.
5. Fill in the requested information of the person that you would like to add as a member and then click Add button, then you are done with adding members into the system.
6. If you would like to search our member and partnered company’s contact information, click the Member Directory button on start webpage. Then you could search for the company that you are looking for. Please note that Only Primary Member’s contact information can be seen, and Primary Member means the member representative and each member company has only One Primary Member.
7. One Primary Member’s profile and contact information might be like this:
Hope our step-by-step instruction could help you to manage the membership system more easily and smoothly. And in the next tutorial, we would like to share tips about how to post articles at our website, stay turned!
If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org