“When written in Chinese, the word ‘crisis’ is composed of two characters. One represents danger and the other represents opportunity” Quote by John F. Kennedy
Last Friday April 17th, SwedCham and PSU organized our Weekly China News Flash.
Big thanks to this week’s Special Guest Adam Dunnett, Secretary General of European Union Chamber of Commerce in China.
And Thanks to our speakers Lars-Ake Severin, CEO & Founder / Chairman of PSU (China) Consulting Co., Ltd. / SwedCham China, and Daniela Ling-Vannerus Cassmer, General Manager at SwedCham China.
The Weekly China News Flash covered topics on:
- Current covid-19 situation in China
- Border entry and quarantine
- Travels within China, provincial update on restrictions
- Analysis of the week, with key recommendations
- Special weekly guest focusing on finance, politics, logistics and commerce.
The webinar ended with a Q&A session where topics on quarantine requirements for domestic business travels, export of medical equipment to Sweden, challenges for legal representatives of companies to return to China and visa suspensions and current visa regulations were discussed.
Download Presentation: PSU_Weekly_NewsFlash_2020417 1500