Position: Supplier Quality Engineer/ Supplier Quality Manager
Department: TSQ, Scania Asia Sourcing
Commodities: Chassis, Cab & EE, Powertrain
Traton aims to have a strong footprint in the Chinese commercial vehicle market in the coming years and is now making a significant and long-term investment in the Chinese market. The go to market strategy is a localized premium product, Scania, and a new sophisticated product based on a Scania, to address the Chinese customer need, are under development. The initiative will require substantial new development and design of the product to deliver a competitive product to the Chinese market. Over the coming years China will be a strategic core hub for Scania and Traton including Sales, R&D, Production and Purchasing.
Are you passionate about working in a cross-functional, dynamic and international environment? Would you like to join the journey to Scania success in China? If yes – I encourage you to apply for this position to get the chance to join us. This would be a contract of global assignment for 2 years.
- Review technical specifications for assignment;
- Make quality assurance plan and determine quality classification of assigned parts.
- Conduct technical review with supplier
- Collect and evaluate self-audit report from supplier
- Evaluate supplier through carrying out Pre-POT and organizing and assisting POT
- Perform Q-rating for assigned suppliers.
- Evaluate and approve the APQP from suppliers connected to assigned parts.
- Organize and assist Process Audit
- Support part validation and testing
- Make supplier introduction training
- Organize and perform Significant Production Run
- Approve PPAP for assigned parts
- Input and maintain Q information in the related systems for assigned activities.
- Participate and support R@R
- Handle quality deviations on approved parts
- Complete tasks assigned by the Team leader or from the Quality Director.
- Coordinate all above with the colleagues in the local and global 3-ring.
Who are you?
- Bachelor degree or above, major in manufacturing, engineering or related field required;
- Experience in product and process audits;
- VDA mandatory knowledge(Quality Info Record and Materials Management) overview of other VDA module;
- Competent in automotive quality practices, inclusive of process auditing, POT, PPAP etc.
- Understanding of technical drawings and quality specifications.
- Be able to effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas orally or verbally in individual or group situations；
- Adding structure and planning to work situation by defining priorities and completing the work in a systematic, efficient fashion within the required timeframe according to expectations;
- Demonstrates the effort, willingness and ambition to achieving results and meeting objectives and respond proactively to avoid disappointing results;
- Able to effectively work and complete group assignments in both formal and informal settings. Works cooperatively, with a positive attitude with others to achieve common goals, valuing others contributions；
- Attention to details to ensure accuracy while working to strict deadlines;
- Proven ability to work accurately with figures and spreadsheets in combination with good computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment;
- Fluently in reading and writing English;
- Willingness to take frequent travel。
Who are we?
We are a team of four purchasers today with rich experiences. Aiming to double size of team to support localization project, We have an open and supportive working climate, where everyone contributes to the team spirit and helps each other to overcome potential obstacles in our different projects and interfaces.
We are looking forward to your application that should include your CV and a personal letter. Interviews will be held continuously. Please apply as soon as possible. Application should be sent to Emliy Zhao HR Business partner SAS, firstname.lastname@example.org,
The email subject：SAS position application: Candidate name + interested position + interested commodity