For more info and applying this position, welcome to visit SwedCham Career Fair at JinShang·Yuan in Beijing on 19th November 2022. Click here to sign up!
Join our ride and feel the freedom, adventure and wind in your hair! You will be a part of a great team that develop and operate digital services for cars and make a difference for future mobility. Apply Now.
WirelessCar’s Journey To give people the freedom to move in a safer, more sustainable and smart way, more sharable, connected and software-loaded cars are needed. That’s why we aim to accelerate the digital transformation in the automotive industry and in the next few years infuse over 100 million cars with digital services that turn car data to smart mobility! Join our ride and get in the driver’s seat to realize this together with customers like Volkswagen, Volvo and Jaguar Land Rover!
We are looking for Service Reliability Engineer who wants to work in the technical forefront and who has worked with the latest cloud technologies. We continuously explore the latest technologies and develop cutting edge solutions and services to our customers. Together with your team you are responsible for the reliability and availability for our services.
• Bachelor or above degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar relevant experience.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
• Linux system (e.g. CentOS,Ubuntu) administration knowledge and proficient in administrating and supporting complex High-Availability environments running on Linux
• Fluent English skills, in both speech and writing
• Scripting (e.g. Shell, Python, Ruby) skill with Git, Maven, Jenkins and automation experience
• Good technical knowledge of monitoring and building dashboards (e.g. Grafana, Datadog, Prometheus)
• Good technical skills and experience in J2EE solutions implementation and experience of middleware (e.g. Tomcat, JBoss) solutions
• Experience with Docker
• Good exposure to Confluence (Collaboration/Documentation tool), JIRA
• Strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills and the ability to work effectively with others
• Hands on experience with cloud platforms like AWS (EC2,VPC,Route53,CloudFormation), Azure or Ali Cloud
• Understanding about Agile methodologies and ITIL experience
• DB operation experience on Oracle, MongoDB or Postgres SQL
• Knowledge in tools like Ansible,Puppet,Terraform
Hope we have caught your attention. Join our ride today and help us make a difference for future mobility!
By sending us your application you agree for WirelessCar to store and use your personal information in recruitments. Read more how we handle data privacy here.
Our company language is English so please write your application in English.
- Department: Delivery & Product Development
- Role: Service Reliability Engineer
- Locations: Beijing, China,F28 Taikang Financial Tower