For more info and applying this position, welcome to visit SwedCham Career Fair at JinShang·Yuan in Beijing on 19th November 2022. Click here to sign up!
Join our ride and feel the freedom, adventure and wind in your hair! You will be a part of a great team that develop and operate digital services for cars and make a difference for future mobility. Apply Now.
To give people the freedom to move in a safer, more sustainable and smart way, more sharable, connected and software-loaded cars are needed. That’s why we aim to accelerate the digital transformation in the automotive industry and in the next few years infuse over 100 million cars with digital services that turn car data to smart mobility! Join our ride and get in the driver’s seat to realize this together with customers like Volkswagen, Volvo and Jaguar Land Rover!
We are looking for a experienced Scrum Master for Volkswagen program with a strong Servant Leadership who loves to work with teams and take them to the next level. Your daily work will include supporting the team´s development, removing impediments for the team´s progress and working on building an open, honest and collaborative mindset within the team.
To join our journey
WirelessCar is always on the move, often into uncharted land. We are curious, believe in collaboration and are always open to new ideas on how we can make a difference. When you join our journey, you will be part of a great crew of highly competent and warmhearted people from all over the world. You will get the freedom to lead your own work and inspire others, to move into new technologies, to move in the organization and to work flexibly. Both internally and externally empowering smart, sustainable movement is our quest on our way to the destination.
Who are you?
Are you a strong and self-motivated communicator and “doer” who loves result? Do you have experience of SAFe and uses Servant Leadership? Do you have experience from an IT environment? Have you been working as a Scrum Master for a couple of years and come across different teams and situations?
Join our ride today and help us make a difference for future mobility!
We believe that you bring:
- Academic degree within Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Servant Leadership
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in IT industry, DevOps experience
- Strong servant Leadership
- At least 3+ years working experience in Scrum and Agile processes
- Working Experience with SAFe Methodologies
- Great skill in interpersonal communication, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Demonstrated work experience in a team environment
- Strong teaching/mentoring skills especially for teams that are new to scrum processes.
- Great communication skills
- Experience of Confluence and Jira
- Valuable Competence: Coaching skills
Fluent English, in both oral and writing
Hope we have caught your attention. Join our ride today and help us make a difference for future mobility!
Our company language is English so please write your application in English.
- Department: Delivery & Product Development
- Role: Scrum Master
- Locations: Beijing, China,F28 Taikang Financial Tower