For more info and applying this position, welcome to visit SwedCham Career Fair at JinShang·Yuan in Beijing on 19th November 2022. Click here to sign up!
About this opportunity
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 60000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins! You are warmly welcomed!
What you will do
- Responsible for new product and feature integration and release in 5G, including but not limited to Feature Verification, Continues Integration and IoT
- Requirement analysis and troubleshooting for features
- Responsible for module-level test
- Write automation script
- Joint customer validation test on demand
You will bring
- Major in communication engineering, Information Management and Information System, Electronic and Information Engineering, Computer Science or Engineering (IT, Telecom), Master degree preferred
- Familiar with the principle of communication system, understand the 3GPP protocol, understand the key technologies of 5G and have experience in testing wireless communication products is preferred
- Proficient in English reading and writing, basic oral communication skills
- Innovative thinking, good communication and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, quick learner and willing to take on challenges
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.