For more info and applying this position, welcome to visit SwedCham Career Fair at JinShang·Yuan in Beijing on 19th November 2022. Click here to sign up!
About this opportunity
Ericsson PDU China R&D is looking for Baseband (L1/L2/MAC) software design engineers for Ericsson 5G product
As part of the team, you will be enrolled in this most advanced wireless technology development from prototype design to commercial deployment covering every single step in the whole product life cycle chain. You as a software designer will work together with the most talented colleagues from all over the world to finish the feasibility study, systemization, SW design, implementation, and integration of our product, troubleshooting and resolving critical technical issues, and finally getting our products up and running in customer network.
What you will do
- Requirement analysis of specific features
- Software module design, coding, and maintenance
- Software unit test Troubleshooting in the lab or in field
- Support radio test, support E2E test
You will bring
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Wireless Communication, or Electronic Engineering
- Familiar with 5G key technology, LTE key technology, and RAN technology is preferred.
- SW design experience in L1(physical layer), L2 Mac, or schedule is much more preferred.
- Proficiency in C/C++programming
- Proficient in embedded SW design on the DSP platform
- Quality and efficiency-minded analytical thinking.
- A dedicated, result-oriented professional with a reputation for getting the job done.
- Quick learner, willing to take on challenges, growing in fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.