For more info and applying this position, welcome to visit SwedCham Career Fair at JinShang·Yuan in Beijing on 19th November 2022. Click here to sign up!
About this opportunity
Radio Products China is end-to-end responsible for product development from concept study until maintenance of radio products developed in China. We are approximately 1,000 engineers and developers collaborating mainly between Beijing and Chengdu sites to drive Massive MIMO, Classic and Indoor radio technology leadership and product competitiveness in Hardware, Software and Enclosure areas through early concept study, product systemization, solution design, integration and verification, product introduction and maintenance. We are an R&D organization known of Execution excellence, Accountability mindset and Speak-up culture. We pursue our vision according to Ericsson’s strategy through continuous investing in People, securing world class Quality experience and delivering industry leading Energy efficient product towards customer value.
What you will do
- Requirement analysis and evaluation
- Component specification
- Schematic design
- Layout design
- Theory calculation, modeling, simulation, and margin analysis
- Prototype tuning and elaboration
- Integration and verification
- Setting production test case and limits
- Production verification and support
- Documentation and reports
- Product release and maintenance
You will bring
- Master’s degree or above in Wireless Communication, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electromagnetic and Microwave technology, Automation Science, Computer Science, or related subjects
- Experience in Radio/Digital hardware development and / or verification
- Experience with test instruments such as spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, signal generator, etc.
- Experience with design and simulation tools such as ADS, HFSS, Matlab, etc.
- Programming skill is a plus (Matlab, VEE, C#, Python, Java, and TCL scripts language, Verilog, VHDL)
- Knowledge / experience in ASIC/FPGA design and verification is a plus
- Knowledge of wireless communication systems and standards is a plus
- Be proactive & accountable
- Good at listening and speak-up
- Proficient oral & written English
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.