For more info and applying this position, welcome to visit SwedCham Career Fair at JinShang·Yuan in Beijing on 19th November 2022. Click here to sign up!
About this opportunity
Ericsson 5G program is looking for system engineer on Ericsson Baseband products. In day-to-day work you will analyze requirements, define product architecture, and implement the solutions by cooperating with teams from system, design, integration, verification, support, and product management, etc., to accomplish the project work on time and with high quality. Further, your assignment may be extended to a bigger technical cope, according to organization needs and your bandwidth.
What you will do
- Participate Opportunity Analysis study and pre-study from Baseband
- Simulation and performance analysis of physical and scheduling algorithms
- Define high level function architecture and solution
- Support design team on feature development
- Customer requirement analysis and issue support
You will bring
- M.Sc. or Ph.D in Wireless Communication, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering
- In-depth knowledge of LTE/NR, or other wireless technologies
- Physical layer or scheduling algorithm simulation experience is preferred.
- Solid C/C++/Java programming skills with wireless modeling experience
- RAN architecture design experience is a plus
- Strong expertise in technical problem solving
- Quick learning, self-motive, result originated, open minded and willing to accept challenges.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.