For more info and applying this position, welcome to visit SwedCham Career Fair at JinShang·Yuan in Beijing on 19th November 2022. Click here to sign up!
About this opportunity
Ericsson’s new purpose is to create connections that make the unimaginable possible.
Ericsson Packet Core Organization in Beijing is looking for new graduate who is highly passionate in working as a Software Developer to work on our leading 5G Packet Core products development (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). We are in the middle of a containerization/cloud transformation to meet the 5G journey.
Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation.
When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead, and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
What you will do
- You will drive strategic technical leadership!
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Develop and test high quality products!
- Perform Trouble Shooting and Customer Support;
- Drive continuous improvements of products, simulation tools and processes
- Develop competence in the technical domain
You will bring
- Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
- Support HWM Units with building a solid technical foundation for the day-to-day operations & enablement to meet long term goals.
- Understanding of our Test Methodology and Test Automation
- Eagerness to learn new things and learn fast
- A basic understanding of using Linux as a software development platform.
- Experience working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change skills
- Delivering results and Meeting customer Expectations.
- Strong technical understanding of key technologies such as Cloud, Virtualization, Telecom Core applications (Packet Core, 5G, IMS, etc.), 3GPP Mobile networks, IT Infrastructure, Public Cloud, OSS, BSS, Orchestration and automation, Assurance, etc.
- Experience in creating test automation
- Scripting / Programming: Java, Python, Perl, CORBA, SQL
- Be familiar with Linux
- Deep knowledge with Data communication and networking (Cloud networking, Container networking, Private/Public Clouds)
- Knowledge in Graph databases.
- Knowledge with Containers & Virtualization: Kubernetes, Docker, KVM, VMWare, Helm, Service Based Architecture, Microservices
- Cloud deployment experience and certifications / Python/Linux coding and scripting is a plus
- Knowledge of MJE, TGF and ITK is a plus
- Good English skills in both writing and conversation
- <10% travel averagely