For more info and applying this position, welcome to visit SwedCham Career Fair at JinShang·Yuan in Beijing on 19th November 2022. Click here to sign up!
About this opportunity
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re encouraged as your own perfectly outstanding self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We coordinate in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
We are currently looking for software developers that have knowledge in cloud technologies and tools, container/microservices and data communication for 5G. We are in the middle of a containerization/cloud transformation to meet the 5G journey.
What you will do
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform Trouble Shooting and Customer Support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in the technical domain
You will bring
- Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
- Have good experience in delivering end to end Solutions within Packet Core Domain
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge, especially with embedded system
- You have in depth business understanding and Ericsson business knowledge
- Experience working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change ability
- Delivering results and Meeting customer Expectations.
- Planning and organizing abilities
- Demonstrated proficiencies in one or more of the following languages: C/C++, Python, Go, Java
- Rich Embedded SW development experience on Linux, or DSP SW programming.
- Deep knowledge with Data communication and networking (Cloud networking, Container networking, Private/Public Clouds)
- Build systems (Cmake, gnu make) knowledge, build/make experiences
- 3+ validated years of experience in Unix/Linux, TCP/IP, Networking Protocols, HTTPS & SMPP
- Shell Scripting or equivalent scripting knowledge or experience.
- Experience in working with databases
- Knowledge with Containers & Virtualization: Kubernetes, Docker, KVM, VMWare, Helm, Service Based Architecture, Microservices
- Service-Based Architecture, Microservices understanding
- Multi-thread, Shared-memory, Multi-queue knowledges
- Experience in DPDK performance test and optimization is a plus
- Familiar with DPDK, Firewall, CGNAT will be a plus
- knowledge in Software development environment and its tools, e.g Eclipse, Git, Gerrit, Maven, Jenkins
- Good English skills in both writing and conversation
- <10% travel averagely