For more info and applying this position, welcome to visit SwedCham Career Fair at JinShang·Yuan in Beijing on 19th November 2022. Click here to sign up!
About this opportunity
Ericsson ONE is Ericsson’s internal incubation and acceleration unit for driving business and technology innovations. We are building innovative products and solutions to expand Ericsson’s business boundary. By leveraging Ericsson’s global scale, technology, relationships and industrial experiences, we aim to help our people to create highly successful ventures. Now we are looking for a talented people to join one of our industrialization projects. This is a unique career opportunity to work in a dynamic start-up culture, yet to get the full support from entire Ericsson.
What you will do
- Define and manage the product offering, include system architecture and product roadmap.
- Ensure competitiveness of the product offering and balance the needs from customers and productization
- Manage a development team/engineers to deliver the product offering with high quality and time to market
- Drive continuous improvement of product and support other teams in pursuing customer success
- Be responsible for product development resource planning and management
You will bring
- Sound knowledge of product management, especially in enterprise software development
- Extensive experience in software product architecture and development tools
- Experience in complex system design including hardware and software, as well as cloud-edge infrastructure
- Team management experience
- Prefer to having experience in working in a global organization with multi-culture background
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.