For more info and applying this position, welcome to visit SwedCham Career Fair at JinShang·Yuan in Beijing on 19th November 2022. Click here to sign up!
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Architect. You will builds principles, models and guidelines from strategies, convert requirements to a cost efficient solution architecture compliant to architectural principles, models and guidelines ensuring consistency between business, information and technology. As an ICT Architect, you will interact with internal stakeholders and external customers to define and provide solutions enhancing their competitive position.
- Design, develop, deploy, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
- Research how to get advantage of infrastructure and new technologies for solving large scale data problems.
- Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing data management systems.
- Collaborate with end users and internal cross-functional stakeholders to understand their application & platform needs.
- Provide technical support for internal and external customers on global scale (with focus on China, Europe & Asia-Pacific region)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related field, with strong understanding of computer science fundamentals especially data structure and algorithms.
- 8+ years’ experience as IT operations/support or software engineer
- 5+ years’ experience with programming (Java, Python)
- 3+ years’ experience with Cloud deployment and Operation
- Business level English language (strong writing & communication)
Good to have
- Experience with Kubernetes Cluster Operation
- Experience with Big Data architectures and technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.)
- Familiarity with networking protocols (HTTP, SFTP, TCP/IP, UDP, etc)
- Experience with Machine Learning and AI
- Japanese Language skill
- Chinese language
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.