Are you ready to “Digitalize Your Leadership” needed in the workplace today?
Making earning your Digital Leadership Certificate as a priority this year
Presented by Wonder School X SwedCham Academy
In order to support the annual theme of #ChooseToChallenge in the 111th International Women’s Day, Wonder School and Swedish Chamber of Commerce in China will launch a joint certificate program on Digital Leadership. We aspire to design a people-based experiential learning program for women particularly and friendly to all genders. Through the program, we hope to advance the United Nation’s SDG5 Gender Equality and SDG8 Decent Work and Economic Growth by closing the digital gender gap in the workplace.
“Digital leadership is about empowering others to lead.” – The World Economic Forum
陈玉馨女士是Teja Ventures 的创始合伙人,该基金是亚洲首支投资“她经济”产业的早期风险投资基金。她同时是女英学院和励媖中国联合创始人。陈女士被世界经济论坛评选为“全球杰出青年”（2014）、Prestige“新加坡40岁以下40位领袖”（2019）、并被知名国际商业媒体《快公司》评选为“中国商业最具创意100位人物”。
Virginia is the founding partner of Teja Ventures, Asia’s first gender lens venture capital fund，which targets early stage companies relating to the She-conomy. She is also a co-founder of Wonder School and Lean In China. Virginia has been selected a Global Shaper in 2014 by the World Economic Forum, one of Prestige 40 Under 40 Leaders in Singapore and was named by Fast Company as one of China’s 100 most innovative people in business in 2019.
Who we want?
- High potential employees are recommended by enterprises who value diversity and want to nurture an inclusive, talented and digital-minded workforce
- Individuals who want to be digital leaders and transform in the workplace
- Women are encouraged to apply for the program
Why you need to keep life-long learning in a digital age？
- 数字经济成为中国GDP发展新引擎。2020年中国数字经济规模统计达35.8万亿元，占GDP比重达36.2%。2020年国务院常委会聚焦新冠疫情下通过数字经济新业态提振市场、拉动经济和促进就业。同年，中国最高领导层在提出支持女性 “跨越性别数字鸿沟”，并把其作为中国 2030关键目标。
- Digital economy has become the new engine for the development of GDP in China. In 2020, China’s digital economy has reached 35.8 trillion RMB, accounting for 36.2% of GDP. In Council Committee of 2020, the conference mainly focuses on the revival of market, economy and employment. In the same year, the Chinese top leadership speaks to support women “bridging the digital gender gap”, making it the key goal in 2030.
- 对企业而言，数字化转型不是选择，而是唯一出路。Team Sweden 2020年研究显示：数字化平台和电商网络有助于获取更多消费者和扩展业务，尤其是中小型企业。报告指出，瑞典企业当下的优先计划是抓住数字化和电商机遇开展创新。其中，服务行业更重视数字化，制造业将利用高效的数字平台来提高成本竞争力。
- For corporations, digital transformation is not a choice, but the only solution. According to Team Sweden, the 2020 study shows digital platform and e-commerce network help to reach more consumers and expand business, especially for small and medium sized enterprises. The report indicates that the current priority for Swedish enterprises is to capture opportunities of digitalization and e-commerce to catalyse innovation. Among them, the service industry pays more attention to digitalization, and the manufacturing industry will use efficient digital platforms to improve cost competitiveness.
- For individuals, we believe personal transformation leads to organizational transformation. Leadership in a digital age isn’t just about building technological systems. Digital leaders have courage to make the change, be comfortable with risks and uncertainties, and be willing to learn from role models and peers. Digital leaders need to build participation and accountability, provide direction, clarity and purpose, empower people to experiment, innovate and execute, and build agile teams and quick decision-making.
To tailor your learning
Please use this survey to tell us what you want to learn and have a self-assessment on your challenges in the workplace as well. We promise the privacy of your information in the survey.
It takes 8-10 minutes to complete this survey; by participation the survey, you have chance to gain a 10% off discount from the program tuition. Please leave your contact information in the survey and submit your answers before March 1st, 2021.
Who we are?
Wonder School is designed as a global top professional transformation academy for women. The school is incubated by Lean In China, a leading peer support platform and one of the largest public-interest organizations for women’s personal and professional development in China. Wonder School is created by Virginia Tan, founder of Lean In China, and Jane Sun, CEO of Ctrip in 2019.
The Swedish Chamber of Commerce in China (SwedCham China) is a non-profit organization with 240 Swedish and Sweden-related member companies, officially recognized as foreign chamber by the PRC. Our mission is to advance our members’ business interests through in the role as the Networking, Information and Facilitator platform for Swedish businesses in China.
SwedCham Academy was launched by the SwedCham China in 2020 as the new platform for professional and personal development and learning. It is a facilitator platform for our member companies to find the right tailor-made educational courses and training programs for and with the right people.