Swedish Young Professionals in Beijing are looking for new committee members!
Who are we?
The Swedish Young Professionals in China is the youth committee of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in China. We focus on connecting young talented individuals, with companies in Beijing through a range of activities such as company visits, network events and inspiring seminars.
What are we looking for?
We’re currently looking for driven people to join our board, to develop the Young Professionals in Beijing further. You will not only be able to participate in the development of the Swedish Young Professionals with exclusive access to our large network, but also get the opportunity to gain more experience in organizing social as well as business-oriented events.
Our most popular events include:
• Our annual Christmas and Midsummer Parties
• The annual Swedish Career Fair, an opportunity for visitors to expand their network and learn more about Swedish companies
• An opportunity to visit Swedish companies in the region
• Laid back evenings such as After Works and other events
• Live in Beijing for at least one year from the time you join us
• Speak fluent Swedish and English
• Are over 18 years old
We see it as a plus if you
• Speak and write Chinese
• Have previous experience of being involved in student activities
• Have previous experience from organizing events
• Since this is a voluntary and unpaid position, we believethat your main occupation is work or study
How much time do you need to spend?
We organize committee meetings approximately once a month and there is plenty of time for planning between meetings.
Submit your personal letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org