The third annual International Sustainability Conference in Guangdong (#ISCG2019) will once again bring together stakeholders to support the sustainable social, environmental and financial development of the Greater Bay Area (GBA), and support Shenzhen’s intention to develop an innovation demonstration zone for implementing the United Nations (UN) 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. At the conference, industry experts will share their insights on sustainability, and how businesses could integrate the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) into their operations - with practical examples covering key topics including: Responsible Consumption and Production, Sustainable Supply Chain Management, Health and Wellbeing, and Sustainable Ocean Management.
ISCG 2019 creates a platform that connects like-minded professionals and organisations to promote responsible businesses, and facilitates capacity-building partnerships and commercial opportunities that can generate shared value both in the Greater Bay Area and elsewhere. The conference will be of particular interest to:
- Representatives from Chinese industry, and international businesses with a footprint in the GBA, and their supply chain partners (decision-makers, legal, financial, PR, human resource, procurement and supply chain specialists)
- Representatives from consultancies capable of providing specialist advice to those looking either to improve their sustainability performance and/or enter international markets
- Representatives of local government and other organisations promoting sustainable development and responsible business practices in alignment with the SDGs
- Academics with an interest in sustainability issues
- 提供专业性建议的咨询企业代表 – 为其客户提供提升可持续化表现的建议、进军海外市场建议
- 政府代表及其他企业代表 – 致力推广与联合国2030可持续发展目标一致的可持续发展和负责任商业模式