The Swedish Chamber of Commerce in China is a non-profit, non-governmental organization with close to 300 Swedish and Sweden-related member companies, officially recognized as foreign chamber by the PRC. Our mission is to advance our members’ business interests through Networking, Information and Advocacy. Furthermore, we aim to improve Sino-Swedish business ties and promote the Swedish brand through the Team Sweden collaboration with among others the Swedish Embassy and Consulates General, Business Sweden, etc.
The Chamber’s is headquartered in Beijing, with local representation in Shanghai.
More information can be found on www.Swedcham.cn.
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to support our day-to-day financial administration across the organization. This will involve providing support with a range of bookkeeping and operational tasks and activities, where collating data and recording relevant financial transactions will be part of your routine. We now seek a well-organized and methodical individual who enjoys working closely within a small team and who has flexible approach to prioritizing and executing their duties.
Examples of responsibilities:
• Process and oversee financial transactions, account receivables and other relevant financial records
• Issue, send and follow up on online payments, receipts and fapiaos
• Answer incoming e-mails
• Provide administrative support in preparing the financial reports, budget preparation
• Report and update on the personal individual tax declaration and VAT tax declaration
• Attend meetings requested by the tax bureau
• Native Chinese speaker, with fluency in English
• BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Work experience as a Finance Assistant, Finance Officer or similar role
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. Yongyou)
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
• Intention to work within the organization long term
• Work well under pressure
• Good communication skills
The position is 50% of full-time year round, in accordance with local employment standards and regulations. Remuneration based on local standards and experience.
Apply by December 31, 2017 to Jaycee(at)SwedCham.cn.
Applications are reviewed continuously.
Start date in at the latest January 22, 2018.