Do you have a passion for business relations and want to develop your skills? We are now looking for one motivated intern to join SwedCham’s Beijing office during autumn 2017.
- Preparing, marketing and executing events
- Preparing, editing and updating relevant communication materials
- Updating SwedCham’s social media sites, eg. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Designing SwedCham’s marketing collaterals, e.g, event posters, flyers, web banners etc.
- Updating the SwedCham’s events page, news and promotion sections
- Assist in composing briefs, articles and media releases
- Assisting office management
- Internships last for 3 months’ minimum
- Excellent command of business English. Swedish and Mandarin are highly meritorious.
- Student enrolled at/or currently doing exchange semester at a Chinese university pursuing a degree within relevant field, eg. Economics, International Business, Political Science, Law etc.
- Good understanding of the main social networking sites as well as a passion for the web and digital marketing.
- Knowledge of Adobe CS4 (Premiere PRO, Illustrator CS5, Photoshop CS5) and InDesign is an asset
The internship is unpaid. You are required to have a valid insurance during the time of the internship. Interns are responsible for finding their own housing.
Period of time
Positions are filled continuously.
Please submit your cover letter and CV before October 9 to Erika@Swedcham.cn.
For more information please contact Erika@Swedcham.cn or call directly +86-10-5922-3388.